Our interns gain first-hand experience in event management, event marketing, and event production while working side-by-side with Musicians Corner staff. Interns take on a wide variety of responsibility including marketing, merchandising, PR, sales, production, and more. We strive to give all of our interns the best possible learning experience and build internships around their specific skills and interests. Applicants must have a deep appreciation for music and a great work ethic. For more information, please contact email@example.com
• Must live in the Greater Nashville Area for the duration of the internship
• Must be available one day per week for office time in addition to event days
• Must at least be in Sophomore year of college
• College credit is preferred, but not required.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Musicians Corner Internship”
• Your favorite live music experience and why
• Why you would like to work for Musicians Corner